Thursday, May 7, 2009

Final Assignment Short Reflection

In assignment 5, I chose the topic “Using WRA skill to analyze the current event”. Then I wrote an essay about a horrible disease in current days--swine flu. It adds insult to injury to people who have just suffered from serious diseases such as bird flu and financial crisis. This virus has spread through most of the world which let the world in danger. Fortunately, it has been controlled soon. Due to I am not a doctor or scientist, certainly I did not much focus the symptom or the treatments. I once heard a report by scientists that most of the strange diseases and horrible disasters in current days are cause by the bad environment. The bad environment is made by human being’s activities. Hence, in my essay, I put focus on the relationship between people’s live and nature world. I emphasized that human and animal are one family instead of enemies. Moreover, I made swine flu as an example to assert the importance of protecting environment.
It seems that I am out of my topic. However, everything is interconnected especially in our nature world. It is just that I broad the area of this topic instead of dreaming about “we want to fight the disease”.

No comments:

Post a Comment