Sunday, March 29, 2009

Computer Literacy--5

I am taking CSE classes this semester, in which I started to get touch with a new kind of language called computer language. Nowadays, almost all kinds of softwares and programs are made by this language because computers are just machines that we should make something they can recognise and identify. We have created a few web page by it.
This is the first time I learn about how to use program language so I have lots of additonal work to do. Fortunately, Microsoft made everything simple and easy to operate. After I entering NVU program, what I need to do is to follow the rules. For example, the meanning of the codes ""and "" are to change the font and color of text. Those seem like to be very simple. However, if we check the "source"menu of complicated websites, all of the comprehensive designs consists of those simple signs. Hence, when we have acquired the meaning and relationship of programming codes or languages, we start to know the literacy of computer science.
Computer skill is essential in current society so I will work hard to do well in improve my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment