Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Audience of media.(Failed posting on March 31)

Nowadays, there are quite a few ways to know and understand what happend in our world. People as audiences would like to choose their most favourite and simple method to acquire all kinds of information. In this way, how do medias influence and persuade audiences is very important such as paper work, pictures or even videos. For example, videos on internet is a kind of high technology method for previous generations so they may probably choose newpaper to know what they want because it is easy. Instead, young people are opposite because they have been into this web society.

As for me, what I focus is also quite simple. I like to believe what I see by myself so that the news with real pictures or videos will easily persuade me. However, I do not usually trust the text news with lots of rhetoric. It seem that most of the true reality has been covered already.

Furthermore, another media method what convinced me is printed book. I am always trusting what books write without any reasons. Due to this reason, the time I favourite is to read a book with a cup of coffee, in which I learned and relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment