Sunday, March 29, 2009

Language Literacy--4

Since I started learning English,I've found a big change in my life.There are a plenty of differences between it and my native language,Chinese.For example,when someone asked me "aren't you into this movie?"I used to answer the question with a simple "yes" in Chinese.That means I really don't like it.But things changed after I had a "English thought".My answer was no longer "yes" but ""no to the same question if I want to express my dislike__English pushes me to responde according to the fact.
With time going by,we use more english in our daily life no matter in China or now in America.Sometimes we even get stuck in expressing ourselves in Chinese and choose English to speak out our feelings . And of course ,a "yes" or a "yep" with a gesture of "victor" are more likable for everybody , no matter native english epeakers o non-english speakers,to share his happiness ,his approvement and even more sentiments.Mastering these two languages ,our life is more colorful because we are able to describe the world with different ways and see it as a producer of beautiful experience with other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment